1. Open your favorite browser and type in the url
The Cups 1.5.0 appears. Cups is the standard-based, open source printing system developed by Apple Inc. for Mac OS X and other UNIX-like operating systems like Ubuntu, Linux Mint, and Fedora.
2. Now go to Adding Printers and Classes.
You will be asked to whether Add Printer, Find New Printers, and or Manage Printers.
3. Click the Find New Printers.
4. Choose one of the available printers. I will choose Epson Epson Stylus NX100(EPSON L100@samsungacer-System-Product-Name)
5. Click Continue.
6. Choose the brand name under Make and click the Add Printer.
7. Choose the Version of your printer. I will choose Epson Stylus NX100 - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.7 Simplified (en). Click Add Printer.
8. Click Set Default Options.
9. Try to print a document. You should choose the correct printer.
10. Click print. If you failed to specify the correct printer, under JOBS panel in the CUPS, you will be notified that the printer is not responding; otherwise you will successfully print your document.
This is how to configure a network printer under Linux Mint and Ubuntu.
This is the example page showing all the completed jobs in your printing.